Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Group Presentations

I think that everyone did a great job on their presentations. All of the groups were very creative with the presentations that they put together. I really like group 1's idea of having a debate about the statement "There are no boring books, just boring people". This was a great idea, but I think the debate got a little out of hand and went off into a different direction that did not argue the point that they were trying to make. At the end of the presentation, the people in the classroom did not know what team to vote for and were confused at what the actual outcome of the debate was. I thought some of the people in this group were trying to keep on topic and made some interesting points, but others were getting off topic. One presentation that I especially liked was the group who made up the skit about the "unoriginal story". It seemed like they worked really hard on getting the script together, and it made a lot of sense. They incorporated a lot of things that we learned in the class into their skit, and it kept me very entertained. In other words, it "knocked my socks off".

No comments:

Post a Comment