Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Last Blog

I have enjoyed this class very much. In fact it is one of my favorite classes that I have taken in college for the two years that I have been here. Professor Sexson did a great job of engaging everyone into the discussions. Material that I did not think that I would find interesting were actually quite the contrary. The Lady with the Pet Dog turned out to be one of my favorite stories although I was dreading reading it at first. I like that Professor Sexson challenged us with "The Brothers Karamazov". It was hard to read, but I am glad that I did finally finish it. I also really enjoyed reading everyone's blog posts. Many people had some very interesting things to say. I am sad that the class is coming to an end, but would like to take at least one more class from Professor Sexson before I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment